Saturday, July 02, 2005

Just A Sad Puppy Dog

Today, I am just a sad Puppy Dog. Google said that there must not be enough content on my blog for ads so I am stuck with PSA's. Before I had nice ads for Pet Stores, Dog bones, or even dog training. I'm just a poor puppy dog trying to make some milk bone money, that's all...


Do you know how hard it is to type with paws? And the voice recognition software still isn't that great... What is a dog to do? What do I need to do? Say Pet Store over and over?


It all started out fine...I was excited! I would make a nice little blog with photos of myself and maybe make a little extra money on the side. But it seems photos won't be enough. I have to type something. What sucks is the google robot doesn't even read, so who knows what key words it's looking for to target ads. Dog training, puppy shool, pet store?


Think, think think... what to do? Anyone have any suggestions?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just wierd.

Anonymous said...

i just want to say i love the pics,, my dog almost looked like your dog... sadly, i had to put her down after 13 1/2 years of being with her.. one of the hardest thing to do,, but looking at your dog reminded me of her..:)

(S)wine said...

"Get Petted?" ha! that's fucking brilliant.

Mama Mouse said...

Mick you are CUTE!!! I'm a mouse and don't have a lot of pull with Google either ... but there is always hope! Keep plugging away! Soon you'll be more famous than Lassie and Google will have to PAY your LOTS of bone money to have you ALLOW them to grace your blogstep!!

Rowan said...

Lol, and after all that, when I looked at your Google ads, one was for coffee, the other for surfboards! It took about 3 months for Google to actually figure out what one of my blogs was about, but it seems to have it down now. On a blog I used to have, Google was convinced it was about yarn because I use the name Rowan, and evidently some yarn is made from rowan wool or something. Of course nowhere on that blog did I ever discuss yarn, knitting or anything along those lines!

Unknown said...

Mick, I empathize with you, wanting to get more clicks on my own google ads. But hey, your profile shows that your dad--I mean your human friend, your webmaster--is an investment banker, for ____'s sake. Can't he front you some investment capital?
If he's gonna be so stingy, I say run away and find a more generous host.