Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm Mick Dog; These are my travelin' fool vacation photos



This is my friend Ash...He could be a show dog...



Here we are all begging for treats. From left to right: That is Willow, the blood-thirstiest pit bull in all of California; Rufus, a nice Dobbie; Ash, a Husky, and me, Mick - I'm not sure what I am...



All day long we ran around like a pack of wild dogs begging for treats, getting our fur everywhere, licking everyone, and jumping on the couch...It was sooo much fun!



You see, these treats were real good! Our friend was giving us 100% pure chicken breasts! Oh boy I am drooling just thinking about it!



More treats please!



Where ya goin'? We want more treats!


This is Willow again...A blood thirsty pit bull who acts like a cat.


After 6 hours in the car I am exhausted. I got to the hotel and just crashed out.


Nothing like stretching out on a bed after a long day of travel.


"Yaaaawn"....

Would you put the camera away and let me sleep now?!? Thanks!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

you have beautiful dogs. I have only one. Her name is Sasha. I have a couple of pictures of her on my site.

www.wendymstewart.blogspot.com