Thursday, September 01, 2005

Mick Dog's Travelin' Fool Photos Part 2


I am soooo sick of being in the car...I hope we are going somewhere fun!



If it's not somewhere fun I am afraid I will die of boredom...Ho-Hum...



Wow! My friends have their own private river!! And even though it is Washington State it is hot up here! Nearly 90 degrees!



I'm not much of a water dog...can you tell?



This is Dante, a HUGE German Shephard. He is very nice but he is the boss...as long as you remember that you will be ok. And yes, he is carrying a LOG in his mouth, not a stick. That's my sweetheart Maya in the background.



Dante and his log...


Dante and his log again...



This is Saku.



Isn't he pretty? Too bad he has been in trouble for peeing in the laundry basket lately...BAD KITTY!



This is my sweetheart Maya...


Did you notice how big her paws are? You should see her! She will run full bore along the river on those big stones and not be phased by it one bit! She runs and jumps on those stones like they were marshmellows!



Yeah, she's my girlfriend...giving me a kiss. I now have 3 girlfriends in Washington and 2 in California...I'm such a playa...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Just browsing blogs in the "pets" category.

So surprised to see a German Shephard dragging a huge log around... not. :)

Beautiful pics of beautiful animals.
Totally fell in love with Maya. :)

Have a good one!!

Serp. said...

It's joy to see such happy pets. I blogmarked you. Beautiful photography too.

Thanks,
Serpthia

Christopher Trottier said...

I've never been much of a dog person, but your dog is adorable.

Anonymous said...

One word... AWWW
Definitely BlogMarked